SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PURCHASES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE
How to create a cut crease
1. Use Cut Crease Canvas to prime the lid before eyeshadow application.
2. Apply a light transition eyeshadow shade to natural crease of your eye.
3. Apply a dark shade of eyeshadow to the whole eye or in the crease of your eye.
4. Brush Revolution Cut Crease Canvas across the lid. For a defined shape, use an angled brush.
5. Finish off the look by applying your choice of eyeshadow, foil, glitter over the top of Cut Crease Canvas.